Agenda 2022 coming soon...
If you would like to be a speaker at this event, please contact sean.collins@iQ-Hub.com, subject heading "Call for Papers - TIRE TECH 2022".
Key topics for 2022:
- Future trends in tire design for next-generation electric vehicles
Understand the key market drivers for the tire industry from a global perspective and explore new testing and simulation techniques to drive forward tire design specifically for electric vehicles.
- Exploring tire technologies and advancing towards the intelligent tire
Discover the latest TPMS, RFID, and sensor technologies as key enablers for developing future tires for next-generation vehicles.
- Latest research in tire materials for improving safety, durability, and efficiency
Evaluate new innovations in tire materials, the role of polymers, fillers, and compound additives to enhance the safety and performance of tires.
- Designing eco-friendly tires made from sustainable and recycled materials
Gain insight from leading manufacturers and implement strategies to reduce carbon footprint and ensure sustainable materials are adopted to create eco-friendly tire products.
- Case studies of innovative manufacturing processes in tire production
Deliver reliable and scalable production methods using cutting-edge machinery to optimise the manufacturing process and achieve the highest quality standards.
- Upcoming regulations and safety standards for the global tire industry
Hear from key regulators and classification bodies to ensure your products meet the requirements of tire regulations and industry standards.
Join us as a sponsor for this IQ International conference! Reach your target audience, limit competitor influence at the conference and become a keynote speaker, while sharing your company's solutions for this industry.
- Get registration discounts
- Enhance your brand awareness
- Additional marketing opportunities